The art of generating free publicity and managing the message and the media agenda is especially relevant in Myanmar, with all its complexities and peculiarities. Young Guns Media can help brands, non-profit organisations, political parties and Government ministries to communicate effectively with stakeholders/audiences/consumers, without breaking the bank.
Our activities range from incidental PR advice and media training to full fledged PR strategies and PR campaign execution, including taking care of the logistics of PR events and monitoring and reporting the aftermath (coverage reporting). On a retainer basis we can also provide an on-going crisis PR service.
These are some of the highlights from the work we have done:– Media management post-election conference Union Election Commission (December 2015)
– Media launch Heineken CSR campaign (April 2016)
– Launch nationwide anti-betel campaign (October 2018)
– Launch Trade and Investment Project ITC/MOC (March 2019)
– Press conference Rent 2 Own (July 2019)
– Media launch NHL project MoHS, AFD, EU (September 2019)
– Launch Smoke-free Yangon (October 2019)
Our director Hans Hulst has a background in radio and print media, both in Europe and in Myanmar, where he was managing editor of Mizzima and Founding Editor-in-Chief of Frontier. He also wrote three books on the country.
We would be happy to put our extensive network in the media sector and our experience in generating free publicty to work for you.